Insure Duluth is a Coalition dedicated to helping people in the greater Duluth area understand and use MNsure, Minnesota’s health insurance marketplace.
In Duluth, MNsure assisters, also called “navigators,” provide free, in-person enrollment assistance at six locations throughout the city. Navigators will help with every step of the application process and stay involved until your coverage is active. Visit the “get local assistance” page for more navigator information.
Additionally, organizations representing community non-profit agencies, health care providers, faith communities, and higher education have joined together for a community approach to outreach and enrollment.
Organizations involved in Insure Duluth:
- Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
- Arrowhead Parish Nurse Association
- Community Action Duluth *
- Duluth Public Library *
- Duluth Salvation Army *
- Essentia Health
- Generations Health Care Initiatives *
- Health Care Access Office *
- Lake Superior Community Health Center *
- Minnesota Citizens Federation
- St. Louis County Health and Human Services
- St. Luke’s
- Women’s Health Center of Duluth *
- Head of the Lakes United Way – 2-1-1 Service
- University of Minnesota Duluth Health Care Management
* Certified navigators are available at these organizations to provide free, face-to-face assistance with enrollment. Please see the “Get Local Assistance“ page for contact information.