Insure Duluth is a community coalition formed to help residents in the greater Duluth area understand the new health coverage opportunities available through the Affordable Care Act AND connect individuals and families to free, local resources that provide one-on-one help with enrolling in health insurance.
Sixteen organizations, representing community non-profit agencies, health care providers, a foundation, faith communities, and higher education, have joined together to form Insure Duluth. They have created a shared vision committed to coordinating efforts to ensure a comprehensive community approach to outreach and enrollment through MNsure in the Duluth area. Generations Health Care Initiatives serves as the convener and coordinator for Insure Duluth Activities.
Organizations involved in insureDuluth:
- Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
- Arrowhead Parish Nurse Association
- Chum *
- Community Action Duluth *
- Duluth Public Library *
- Duluth Salvation Army *
- Essentia Health
- Generations Health Care Initiatives
- Health Care Access Office *
- Lake Superior Community Health Center *
- Minnesota Citizens Federation *
- St. Louis County Health and Human Services
- St. Luke’s
- Women’s Health Center of Duluth *
- United Way of Greater Duluth – 2-1-1 Service
- University of Minnesota Duluth Health Care Management
* Certified navigators are available at these organizations to provide free, face-to-face assistance with enrollment. Please see the “Get Local Assistance“ page for contact information.