Please bring the following documents to your appointment.
If you are unable to get all the documentation listed, you may still be able to enroll, so don’t delay contacting a Navigator and beginning your application.
- Social Security number for each person applying
- Date of birth for everyone in household (not just those applying)
- Driver’s license, Tribal ID or other ID
- For non-citizens, Green Card or other immigration documents
- Last year’s tax forms (1040EZ or page 1 of 1040)
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Documents for other sources of income (social security, unemployment, self-employment, etc.)
- W2 form or Employer Tax ID Number (EIN)
- Employer’s address and contact information
- Information about any employer-provided health insurance available to each person applying (request this from the employer)
- Think of a username and password for your MNsure account